วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A Good Canon Digital SLR Lens Is Worthy Of Its Price Tag

Did you know that the lens is as important. If not more important, than the camera you are using? I use Canon models, so I am always on the lookout for the best Canon digital SLR lens that MY money can buy (I don't have deep pockets).

When I started taking digital photos with my first Olympus 3-megapixel point and shoot camera, I became obsessed with nature pictures. I was especially taken with macro and bird photography.

Canon EF 50mm

So now, when you pair Canon digital slr lens with nature, you are talking about image quality in its finest form. For some types of photography like family pictures or street journalism, the sharpness and detail are not quite as important as with nature photos.

A Good Canon Digital SLR Lens Is Worthy Of Its Price Tag

I have had the occasion to "lose myself" in a "National Geographic" or "Outdoor Photographer" magazine, imagining that I was the nature photographer who submitted the award winning photos on those pages.

Those guys and gals who shoot for "National Geographic" use lenses that cost in the thousands of dollars... way too costly for my meager budget.

But getting a good quality Canon digital SLR lens can be accomplished on a smaller budget, and "award winning" images are possible, too.

When I say smaller budget, I am talking about, let's say, a bird lens of about 300mm f/4 with an extender. If you are shooting with a Digital Rebel or a 60D, you can have an effective range of about 600mm, give or take a few millimeters. You can get some excellent photos with that kind of setup.

Or consider a Canon 100mm macro lens. It is an amazing lens for under 0. There are lots of examples of award winning photos with this sweet little macro lens.

The great part about the better lenses is that they are not limited to nature photography. A good long distance lens can do very well with sports like soccer and football. And a 100mm lens is perfect for portraits.

Getting a good Canon digital SLR lens or two will give you years of gratification in your chosen hobby or profession.

A Good Canon Digital SLR Lens Is Worthy Of Its Price Tag

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น